KIA AND CRICKET
Kia have been involved with cricket in the UK since 2010 as title sponsor of the Kia Oval. Since then Kia has been proud to extend their sponsorship at a National, Regional and Local level.
The Cricket Analyst
A Cricket Analyst's job is to see things others don't. With an attention to detail and a dedication to the match, he makes the ultimate cricket professional. He can even predict a six.
For your chance to win a trip to India, WATCH this video and answer the question below.
WIN A TRIP TO INDIA
ENTER HERE by answering the following question:
Which Kia model is the car that the Analyst gets into at the end of the day?
WIN YOUR CHANCE TO PLAY AT THE KIA OVAL
How to Enter: Your Surprising Celebration
- Get your cricket team together (the more the merrier) 15 minutes before your next match (TIP: Offer to drive and take the short detour to pickup Sleepy Steve on the way).
- Arrive with a fully charged Smartphone or Camera (TIP: Bring the USB charge chord and power it in the car, but no hands!)
- Quick stretch and perhaps a few hits in the nets (TIP: Wear your helmet and pads to avoid an ugly bruise)
- Lights, Camera, Action: Roll the camera and record you and the team celebrating an epic cricket moment, from past present or future. (TIP: Dance, Jump, but don’t break a limb)
- Select your best video. Make sure it’s less than 30 seconds. (TIP: Why not add a sound effect)
- Visit the KIA Cricket site on SkySports; skysports.com/kia
- Complete the entry with your details and upload your Surprising Celebrations of cricket, and brief title description (TIP: Short, sweet and descriptive)
- Bookmark our page and revisit skysports.com/kia. See if your video features. Share it with your friends, family and team mates.
KIA SPONSORS CRICKET ON SKY SPORTS
Kia is proud to Sponsor Cricket on Sky. See some of the highlights from the Sky Sports coverage, featuring Kia's Cricket Analyst Series.
THE KIA OVAL AND SURREY COUNTY CRICKET CLUB
The greatest game – Gareth Batty
The greatest game I’ve ever played at the Kia Oval has got to be the County Championship match we played against Derbyshire in September 2015 where we secured promotion back to Division One.Read more
KIA DRIVES WOMEN IN CRICKET
Collectively, the National Women’s Cricket Team drives over 300,000 miles every year. Kia is proud to provide each member of the women's cricket team with the latest Kia, allowing the team to get together for matches, training sessions, but with added safety, comfort, style and professionalism.
England Women's Cricket
The key factors driving our passion for women’s sport
When England Women’s Cricket turned professional in 2014, another key element in their advancement was the announcement of the first women’s stand-alone sponsorship deal with Kia. It gave them kudos, income, and more to the point, a fleet of new cars in which to drive to training. It was a signal that cricket in particular, and women’s sport in general, was now a viable commercial product off the pitch.Read more
The Kia Superleague
“There’s no reason women’s sport should be on a different level to men’s sport, none at all.” – Paul Philpott, President and CEO of Kia Motors (UK)
Interview with Maaike de Vries, Events and Sponsorship Manager at Kia Motors UK LtdRead more
INTRODUCING YOUR KIA CARS
Use your mouse to discover more about the Kia Optima and the Kia Sorento.
Do it better. Do it with Flair
With sleek and dynamic lines, you’ll be forgiven for forgetting it’s an estate. Innovative inside and out with features like 360° Around View Monitor, convenient Wireless Phone Charger and Autonomous Emergency Braking. Every journey is high tech as well as highly enjoyable.Discover more
With luxurious touches oozing from every curve, the Kia Sorento immediately makes you feel pampered. It’s leather trim and polished metal surround state of the art technology from heated seats to Smart Cruise Control. There’s plenty for a lover of luxury to love.Discover more